Snow White




Snow White was never one of my favorite Disney princesses, but I have been called Snow White a couple of times because of my black hair and super pale skin, haha. Maybe I'll try to draw my own version of her one day, but for now here are some pretty illustrations I found.

I kept stumbling upon different interpretations of fairytales on pinterest and thought it'd be fun to post illustrations of a character familiar to everyone. I also thought it'd be a good idea to post something that isn't Alice-in-Wonderland-related for a change, haha! 











 images via google



"Oh! What a cute little chair. Why, there's seven little chairs. Must be seven little children. And from the look of this table, seven untidy little children."

- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)

No comments:

Post a Comment