Short and Sweet




I wore this outfit to school some weeks ago (yet again). I got the title of this post from Esperanza Spalding. I was hoping to be able to quote from the song but it's instrumental, haha. And for something that's supposedly short, it's quite long. 5:53minutes to be exact, haha. But it is a beautiful composition and it keeps me calm, which is something I need. Finals are nearing and kind of stressing me out, haha.






The top I'm wearing was definitely a good buy and a good find. I saw it while searching for tops at a thrift store. The skirt was given to me by one of my cousins and I've had it since I was in grade school, hahaha. I guess not growing that much taller has its perks. 
I'm wearing my glasses again in this post! I've been wearing them practically everyday so I hope you don't get tired of them. 


I must get back to schoolwork. Fiscal and monetary policies, history of the Philippine economy and some other stuff. I want to finish soon so I can do other things that are more fun--like making stuff! My list of DIYs is slowly growing, haha. I'm actually looking forward to doing crafts again! I've really missed it. Anyway, here are some photos shot by Kyle. :]

































Hype on lookbook and chictopia





I'm wearing:

Thrfited Button Down
Skirt from Thailand
Loafers from So Fab
Socks from H&M
Necklace from Charlotte Russe
Tinker Bell Watch



"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."

-Marcel Proust

No comments:

Post a Comment