Bangkok, Day 2 (Part 2)




Here is part 2 of day 2 in Bangkok. This post is full of elephants, haha. They are magnificently adorable creatures. Isn't the stoplight above pretty cool? 



The baby elephant you'll see in the next two photos was a naughty little thing. It tried to pull my skirt, haha. Its trunk somehow got the end of my skirt and it just started pulling, hahaha. It was definitely something I will not forget. Thankfully, it was pretty easy to get my skirt away from it!










The elephant is drinking water from a faucet! 


With my younger sister :]


Here's the wonderful stoplight again!


Some photos from the elephant show














This is too cute. An elephant train!! Trunks holding onto tails! It was one of my favorite moments, haha.





Riding an elephant with my cousin, Iggi. :]


And there's my brother, Enzo. 


I think the toe nails of elephants, hippos, and rhinos are cute. That's why I chose to end my Bangkok entries with this photo. Elephant feet! Hahaha :]



"God is really only another artist. He invented the giraffe, the elephant and the cat. He has no real style, He just goes on trying other things."


-Pablo Picasso 

No comments:

Post a Comment