Spring 2012 RTW: Milan




I got back from Cebu last night. Spent the weekend there with my family to celebrate my mom's birthday. It was loads of fun. Pictures from the trip soon. Anyway, here's batch 3 from Milan Fashion Week! Sorry this is taking forever, haha. 




 Loved the Blumarine collection and I'm pretty sure you guys can guess why, haha. Yup, prints and silhouettes! I love the pop of white in some looks. Very tastefully done.














Loving all the pastels. I'm not too big on animal prints, but this collection might have changed my mind.























Loving all the nude tones and those stitching details!


Kinda crazy, but definitely crazy good. :]











This collection was quite beautiful. Gorgeous colors and workmanship. Look at those skirts (and tops in the following photos)! For some reason, sheer pants are all over the runway for Spring 2012. I wonder how they would be styled for everyday use, haha.









Photos via style.com 



"It would be very easy for us to do a collection that everybody would like and not criticize. But criticism is a part of life. You have to take it."

No comments:

Post a Comment