Paisley & Deathly Hallows




Here's what I wore last Friday! I was really excited to use my Deathly Hallows tank top because I silk screened it myself. Had to do this for class so I thought I'd go ahead and let myself by the Harry Potter dork I really am. Hahaha. It was fun making this and I plan to make more next year! Thanks to Tita Karen for helping me out! :]




Only four more days 'til Christmas. Crazy right? Why is time going by so fast? Anyway, excited to spend the next couple of days with friends and family! Also, I have a lot of things in store for my blog next year so stay tuned, heehee.


As always, photos by the most awesome Kyle. He also happened to give me this lovely paisley printed blazer, which is something I've been wanting for awhile. Thank you, Kyle!! :]


Speaking of gifts, I also gave Kyle something I'm extremely proud of, heehee. It's probably one of the best things I've ever made, haha (yup, including all the clothes I've made so far). I'd say it's probably the second nicest. First would have to go to this bag I made for my mom when I was in high school. Anyway, I think I'm talking too much. Expect to see it in my next entry! :D


My brother was with us when we shot this so you'll see him if you keep reading! I can't recall if I've ever posted pictures of him here. Haha! 



















Hype on lookbook!




And hello, Enzo! Sorry for the weird smile, hahaha.






I'm wearing:

Paisley blazer from Kyle :]
Thrifted green tank top
DIY Deathly Hollows tank top (tank from Topshop)
Jeans and beret from H&M
Boots from Bangkok



"We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one,
And Voldy's gone moldy, so now let's have fun!"

- Peeves, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, J. K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment