Constant




So here's another outfit that was taken last month. This top is one of my favorite thrifted items ever but for some reason I can't remember ever posting it on my blog! I love the color palette of this particular ensemble. Greens, blues and browns = love. What colors have you guys been wearing? :]




Spent most of the night planning for a trip I am super excited for! It'll be my first time out of the country without my parents, haha! Wonder what it'll be like. Pretty sure it'll be fun! I'll be with my brother and a family friend. :] Cannot wait!


Anyway, I have to get back to making some stuff :] Here are the rest of the photos (taken by Kyle, of course, haha!)



















Hype on lookbook!


I'm wearing:

Top from Applerust
Vintage shorts
Hat and boots from Bangkok
Socks from Hong Kong



You’re my constant in every moment
Constant
You’ve never failed me
All my life
You have never left my side
You are my constant



- Constant, Francesca Battistelli

No comments:

Post a Comment