Month 1: A Clash of Kings




Finished my first book of 2012 two days ago! A Clash of Kings is the second book in the series A Song of Fire and Ice (or Game of Thrones). Gah. Reading the third book now!! What is happening. Story so crazy. Haha. Successfully finished the second book faster than the first one. Now to finish the third book even faster. It never takes me this long to read :\ It took my one whole term (3 months) to finish the first book, haha. Never again. Took me a little over 3 weeks to finish the second one. Here's to hoping I can finish the third book even faster so I can read more than one book next month!! Hahahahaha. I am such a dork. Happy Saturday, everyone! :]



"My queen, all you say is true. But Rhaegar lost on the trident. He lost the battle, he lost the war, he lost the kingdom, and he lost his life. His blood swirled downriver with the rubies from his breastplate, and Robert the Usurper rode over his corpse to steal the Iron Throne. Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."

-(Ser Jorah Mormont) George R. R. Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment