Handmade Christmas Gifts




I made these last year to give as gifts to my good friends Niro and Yani (Hi, NY! ❤)! Never got around to posting the photos. I've been busy making a bunch of things but have absolutely no time to take pictures of them. Also, the pictures are much better when Kyle takes them! He took these ones, obviously. Haha. So I'll just wait 'til I see him next Friday and have him take a whole batch of photos for me. Heeheeeeee :D Super blessed to have my very own photographer. ❤



I guess I don't really need to say this, but I will 'cos.. Well, I want to, haha. I really, really love making handmade gifts! Or anything handmade, actually Hello, Miss Obvious. Hahaha. Forgive me. My thoughts are scattered, haha. So much to do, so little time. But I am loving every bit of this. Come on, Lord! Shower me with your blessings, challenges, and grace! :]

 



















I just spoke silence with the seeker next to me
She had a heart with hesitant, halting speech
That turned to mine and asked belligerently
"What do I live for?"


- Hosea's Wife, Brooke Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment