Week 5: Batman/Joker




It feels like I made this ages ago! But in reality it was only a few weeks, hahaha. I made this case for my cousin. Originally, he wanted me to design a Captain America case for him but he saw the case I made for Kyle and the one I made for my brother, Enzo. After that he asked me if I could do a case with both Batman and Joker on it and I said yes! Thankfully, I keep all my patterns so making this case was easy breezy. :] 








On a completely unrelated note.. I've been meaning to write about this since Monday, but I kept forgetting and would only realize hours after my entry was up, haha. Typical me. Always so much on my mind I lose track of things. Anyway, I've been meaning to share that to reach my goal of finishing at least 1 book a month, I now have to read at least 104 pages a day, hahaha. I have 7 days left (actually, maybe even 6 since it's nearly the 23rd) and I intend to have this book finished by then! :]


That's all! Haha. Have a good night, everyone! Sweet dreams! :]






This is how the story went
I met someone by accident
Who blew me away
Blew me away



- Hiding My Heart, Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment