Green




I cannot believe that I didn't write an outfit post for my blog for about 2 weeks. Kyle and I have both been extremely busy and finding time to shoot and edit photos was a problem. This is my last set from 2011! After this, all outfits will be from this year! :] Hurrah! K. March is already ending and I'm only moving on to 2012 outfits now, hahaha. 


Gotta finish up two presentations for tomorrow. Shouldn't be too hard though since both need to be short. One of my reports is on Milan! I'm doing research now but needed a break, haha. I kinda lose my mind if I don't have a ton of tiny breaks in between everything I have to do. Anyway, discovering a whole lot of facts and it is super interesting! Tomorrow's class is going to be fun! :]


I think I should write about the outfit I'm wearing in this post, haha. This was something I styled for a shoot I did with Kyle. I only wore this out (minus the hat) months after, haha. I actually really like this color palette because it's quite refreshing. Greens, blues and a little browns. All in pleasant shades too. You'll be seeing these shorts soon because I wore them to Kyle's gig last month, haha. Outfit photos of that within the next two or three weeks. Yup, that late, hahaha. 


I also really wanna tell you guys how much I've missed making my little cases! I'm back to designing, making patterns, and hand-sewing all these creatures, haha! And I finally came up with a brand name! Say it with me now, HURRAAAAAAAAAY! :] Took me months, haha. Gonna work on branding and everything before I share it with you guys, heehee.


They ordered pizza and I think I'm gonna eat before I get back to work! :]































I'm wearing:

Hat from SM Dept Store
Top from Applerust
Shorts from Shopwise
Socks from Hongkong
Boots from Bangkok



“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...” 

No comments:

Post a Comment