Fox and Wolf (Again)




Today was crazy. Must get some sleep and let my body rest after a really long and tiring but oh so fun day! Saw the Harry Potter and Andy Warhol exhibits at the ArtScience Museum (and a bunch of other things but let's talk HP first :D)! Went CRAZY. For real. Harry Potter. Ahh. I'll stop. Actually, no. The souvenir shop after the exhibit was amazing. If only I could get every single thing... 


I'll write about that and my trip in another entry! For now, I shall say goodnight with these photos of four little creatures and a Wolf camera bag I made for sweet Hanna. :] 


Really happy with how they turned out despite the lack of time spent on them. Poor time management on my part. Actually, it's more of a discipline thing, haha. I had a different design in mind for the cake toppers but I really have no experience in making these so I had to change the design and come up with something I'd actually be able to create.


Sewed the camera bag in about an hour and a half complete with lining. Quite an accomplishment for me but I know that I should be able to do better than that. Practice, practice, practice. 


Thank you, Hanna, for being so supportive of me (and Bunny Snarl--she also bought keychains from me to serve as giveaways at her surprise party for her boyfriend)! ❤ And of course, thank You, Father for always showing me how to put things together! Seriously, guys. I pray and boom. I know what to do. Amazing. 







Photos by Kyle



I originally intended for this entry to be extremely short but I'm me and I talk a lot.. so yeah. HAHA. I shall now go get ready for sleep. Or maybe watch some Modern Family with my sister. :]








"I don't know who Maxime thinks she's kidding. If Hagrid's half-giant, she definitely is. Big bones... the only thing that's got bigger bones than her is a dinosaur.


- Harry Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment