Lego!




It's my little sister's birthday today and her favorite toy right now is Lego. I love Lego and it reminds me of my childhood. 'Til this day I enjoy putting them together and making things. Maybe that's a bit childish but I don't really care, haha. It's pretty relaxing for me. I always liked building things so I guess that has a lot to do with it. I know this is really different from my regular posts but sometimes different is good. My sister pretty much completed the Toy Story 3 Lego sets. I wanted to share the sets I'm hoping she'll want, haha! They are a bit pricey though. Okay, not a bit. They're very pricey. Still, I love looking at them and in all honesty, I just want to build them, hahaha! I'll post about our trip to Legoland sometime soon. The fondness for all things Lego runs in the family, haha. For now,  I'll share the Lego sets I find amusing :]


Harry Potter and Quidditch! Need I say more? 


Hogwarts Castle! 


Batman Lego!  This Arkham Asylum set sells above $350. Crazy!


I know it's Batman Lego but I think the Harley Quinn minifigure is the cutest! :]


This is too cute! It's one of the most expensive sets though. It sells for almost $500! 


This Christmas village is adorable! I'd love to have this one, haha. :]


I'm still trying to figure out how this was put together, haha. 



My friend Danika Navarro of Hello Rio and [FHQ] is representing SoFA for the RISQ competition. Please show some love and vote for her here :] You can also read her interview there. Thanks, guys! :]







"When I was a kid, I went to the store and asked the guy, Do you have any toy train schedules?"

- Stephen Wright



2 comments: