Better




This is a really late outfit post, haha. These photos were taken by my brother in Tagaytay a couple of weeks ago. The last week of Feb, if I'm not mistaken. We had lunch there with my uncle who was visiting from the US of A. We miss him and that day was loads of fun! :] It was also terribly windy so that can explain my messier-than-usual hair, haha. I'm wearing a denim jacket, a salmon tank top, denim shorts and really comfy gray boots from HK. I'm also using some shades I got from Forever 21 and a necklace I got from HK. 
















Sorry for the hair in my face, haha!


So the camera focused on the trees behind me but I think my hair is very interesting in this photo. The wind made it all swirly, haha! :]
Hype on lookbook and chictopia! :]



As for the title of this song, it's a song by Regina Spektor. I'm not feeling that well today and I think the title of this song was appropriate because I want to feel better already, hahaha. No, but seriously I do wanna get better. It all started with a headache yesterday but it got worse around 11am today. I'm trying to ignore it because I have a lot of work to get done. Maybe I'll try to finish soon so I can just stay in bed after, haha. I would love that! Hope you guys are feeling much, much better than I am and I hope you guys like the song! :]










If I kiss you where it's sore
Will you feel better, better, better
Will you feel anything at all?
WIll you feel better, better, better
Will you feel anything at all?

-Better, Regina Spektor

No comments:

Post a Comment