❤ Nina Ricci Spring 2011 Collection


This week I want to share the Spring 2011 collection of Nina Ricci with you. I love this collection for its colors and dainty-ness (couldn't find a better word, haha). The balance of femininity and masculinity in some looks is stellar. The ruffles were placed very tastefully and I love the silhouettes of the garments. I'm pretty sure you all know by now that this style is kinda my thing, haha. There are so many dresses and pieces from this collection that I'd love to wear! Here are some my fave looks but if you want to view the whole collection, go here. :] 



Love this dress! :]





These shorts are perfection.











My favorite piece in this whole collection! I'd totally wear this! 


Gorgeous top and colors





Frida! :]


This dress is also very lovely :]


Beautiful color and details
 Source: style.com



"I like being a woman, even in a man's world. After all, men can't wear dresses, but we can wear the pants."

-Whitney Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment