❤ Camilla Akrans


I know I normally post about designers and models but I wanted to change things up a bit and post about a photographer. I learned about Camilla Akrans through Fashion Gone Rogue and I wanted to share some of her pictures with you. I love how soft and dainty her pictures can be-- some are even a bit whimsical which is perfection to me. She's shot for many magazines including various editions of Vogue, Numéro, Industrie and Harper's Bazaar among others. She's also shot many campaigns and has worked with H&M, Herve Leger, Max Azria, Filippa K, Monsoon and many other designers/brands. It was a bit hard finding a biography on her so I'll just show you her photographs. Hope you guys like them! :]


Vogue Spain

Vogue Nippon


 Harper's Bazaar US


Industrie


H&M Magazine


 Harper's Bazaar US


Filippa K campaign



Herve Leger campaign


Numéro





Flair

Source: fgr



"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."


-Elliott Erwitt

No comments:

Post a Comment