❤ Doutzen Kroes


Doutzen Kroes




Doutzen Kroes was one of the first models I absolutely adored. She's crazy stunning and has a wonderful, curvy body. She was born on January 23, 1985 in the Netherlands. She sent some photos to a local agency after high school and that started her career. She's walked for many, many designers and has appeared in various campaigns and lookbooks. She is also known for being a Victoria's Secret model/angel. She has one of my favorite faces in the modeling industry and her pictures rarely disappoint. I miss seeing her in editorials and shows but I guess she's pretty busy now. Last January, she gave birth to her son Phyllon (pronounced Fillen) so I bet she wants to be around him all the time. Very understandable, haha! I wish her the best and hopefully we'll see more of her soon! 



Elle France





Numéro Tokyo


Flare


Photos by Philip Riches





Vogue UK


Harper's Bazaar US



L'oréal campaign


Phyllon, her baby boy
Sources: fgr, DoutzenDaily.com, Wikipedia




"Compared with all the other girls, I have big thighs."
-Doutzen Kroes, Vogue
(and that's what makes her great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment