Knock Knock



I know I've been mentioning Belle York a lot. I had another photo shoot with the team last Thursday and this is one of the outfits I put together. I want to thank Abi Fernandez of Belle York for giving me lots of opportunities. It's always fun working with you and your team (photographers Sarah and Lea)! :] Hope to do more work with you guys in the future! :] 

I'm wearing a navy blue, polka-dotted maxi dress from Belle York (keep checking their fb page for updates on this next catalog!),  my most favorite boater hat, a necklace from Forever 21, nude socks, wedges and my Lego watch. Gorgeous photos by Lea Valenzuela! Thanks for the pictures!! :]









Hype on lookbook and chictopia! :]



I'm turnin' the handle, it won't open
Don't make me wait 'cause right now I need your smile
Knock, knock

-Knock Knock, Lenka

No comments:

Post a Comment