Belle York: The Nerd Wave BTS Photos




Here are a few behind-the-scenes shots of my photo shoot with Belle York some weeks ago. If you want to view the catalog, go here and if you want to read my post about it, go here. :] Gotta keep this short as I have a lot of research to do. I'll post more stuff in the next couple of days! :]




With Mica, Belle York's other model :]


Bookshelf at the studio!


Don't you just love books? :]


These cute cameras were on the shelf next to the books! :]



On another note, let's all continue praying for Japan. Rumi Neely of Fashion Toast posted about it as she was there when it happened. Read about that over here




Artwork by Mica Anunciacion
Yes, she's the same Mica you saw in the earlier photos. Visit her tumblr to see more of her lovely art. 



"I have set the Lord always before me. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken."

-Psalm 16:8 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment