Floral Wreath




I wore this last Friday to lunch with Kyle at Rockwell. I was in desperate need of outfit shots so we made do with our surroundings, haha. I promise to have better photos next time! :] Anyway, I'm wearing a lace tank top, denim shorts, a cardigan from PH's Car, my awesome brown boots and a floral hippie headband from Juncshion! The shop makes gorgeous headbands that are really affordable! You can also have them custom made so check out Juncshion's facebook page! :] You'll see another headband from the shop later on in this post. :] For now, here are more outfit shots! :]


Messy background? I quite like it, haha! :] 









Hype on lookbook and chictopia! :]




Isn't this headband cute?? :] 



"Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made, and forgot to put a soul into."
-Henry Beecher, Life Thoughts, 1858

No comments:

Post a Comment