Paris Nights/ New York Mornings




I was thinking of something to post and this song came to mind. There have been many things on my mind-- and not in a bad way at all. I've been very, hmm, I guess inspired is the right word. I've been wanting to do so many things lately but I have to remember to maintain a healthy balance of everything. I don't wanna grow up too fast. After all, I have 2 years left of being a teenager. Might as well make the most of it, haha. So being the organized person I am, I wrote everything down so I don't forget all my ideas, haha. I hope that helps! I really want to do so many things! I want to read tons of books, make a bunch of stuff, draw all the clothes I envision in my mind ,but I can only do a little of each at a time. Here's to time management! I really want to start feeling more productive again. Somehow working on getting good grades isn't enough. What to do, what to do (besides pray, that is)? For now, I'll just sing along to this lovely song by the amazing Corinne Bailey Rae. Oh, and I love that blue dress she's wearing! She looks fabulous in it! That's all for now. Hope you had a great Saturday! :]




Smiling at the rain 'cause you hold me close
My best dress on underneath this old coat
Walking down Bleecker, no one is awake yet


-Paris Nights/New York Mornings, Corinne Bailey Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment