Fall 2012: Anna Sui




I have always loved Anna Sui and I was excited to see her Fall 2012 collection! I couldn't help but smile and say "ooooh" while viewing it. It is too darn cute. From all the hats and gloves to all the colors and prints and patterns. Ahhh. Seeing things like this make me so happy!


I'm currently preparing my Weekly Inspiration post but I don't know if I'll have it ready by tonight or tomorrow! I'm trying to change it up a bit and make it better so please bear with me. :]


For now, enjoy these photos and let me know what you think!





























Pretty, pretty Frida!








I am dying to have these boots! They are perfection! The heel's not so high and the color is fabulous! Ugh. So cute. 





Loving these hats and gloves!! So adorable!















Photos via style.com, collaged by me



They say there's linings made of silver
Folded inside each raining cloud
Well we need someone to deliver
Our silver lining now



- Are We There Yet, Ingrid Michaelson

No comments:

Post a Comment