Weekly Inspiration




Here's my improved version of Weekly Inspiration! I chose to focus on certain things and share those with you. These posts will now be more detailed and I'll be telling you why I like them and how they inspire me! I hope you guys will enjoy these entries better than the ones before! Keep reading if you're curious! :]
 
Proenza Schouler Fall 2012
I absolutely love this collection! I'm sure if you saw my post yesterday you would know that! I had to narrow down the photos though so if you're interested, click this to go to my entry on this collection! Such amazing pieces you will not regret it one bit!
















Anna Sui Fall 2012
Here's another collection I shared with you guys last night! This one is too adorable for words. And my thoughts still gravitate towards those amazing boots when I think about new pieces I want to add to my closet. Actually, I also think about the Proenza boots above. Ahh. Perfection. Click here to see more photos! Like I said earlier, I'm pretty sure you won't regret it :]

















Ingrid Michaelson
I've been listening to this woman nonstop and her songs never get old. The song below is called "Are We There Yet" and it's one of my favorite songs by her. I'm pretty sure you all know how much I listen to her. I think most of my recent quotations have been lines from her songs! :] 





Alice Quotes
This quote was recently shared with me by this lovely girl. We both adore Alice and I realized I haven't really been posting about her that much, haha. I think I may need to change that because I really do love all the stories about her. The books are really inspiring! You should read it! It's a pretty easy read. :] 



Plaids and Checks
I've always loved this print and for some reason I can't seem to get enough of it! I wish I had more plaid-printed pieces in my wardrobe! Hmmmm, perhaps it's time I get sewing. ;] This print is also one of Kyle's favorites, haha. :]







Megan Inghram
I discovered this artist through the blog of Jane Aldridge and I just had to share her illustrations with you! My, oh, my. She is amazing! I love how quirky and whimsical everything is! I'd love to draw like this. Maybe one day. I'm this much closer to getting my tablet :D Once I get it I'll force myself to draw more! Check out her tumblr here!














The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore
So I was watching the Oscars awhile ago and this short was mentioned and it actually won an award! They had my at flying books and whether they won or not, I would've looked this one up and watched it! I did get to watch it and it made my little heart melt. If you love books as much as I do, this is a must see! It won't take long! It's only 14minutes! The other 1minute is the credits, haha. This short made me teary-eyed. So so so beautiful. If this is the only thing you watch and care to know more about (I know I included a bunch of links in this post), I'd be the happiest girl on earth. Maybe you can tell? What I'm writing here is longer than what I said about any of the other things I shared! 

But seriously, it really is beautiful and oh so dear to my heart. I think I'll watch it again before the night ends. This one has definitely become a favorite! Go, go, go! Watch it!! :]

Images via style.com, pinterest and google


Please do let me know your thoughts on this entry! Feedback would be much appreciated :]

No comments:

Post a Comment