Week 6: Mask




Made this for school and it turned out pretty... odd? Hahaha. I didn't really know what I was doing and for the first time in my whole life (No kidding. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but still. Fine. Maybe for the first time since I've been in SoFA, haha.) I didn't think it through--well, the doodling and fabric and paper at least. I only planned the paint and the paisley shapes, haha. Sorry, can't help myself.



And that is why I make sure I carefully consider what I do to my projects. If I don't, they turn out like this and it's a pretty sad mess, hahaha. I've had much better works but this one isn't all that horrible. I don't really think it's something I'd keep though. Too many things cluttering my room. I really don't think I need to add to that mess! Haha.


This weekend is supposed to be spent relaxing with my family but I really can't stay put doing nothing soooo I shall be making a few things, trying to finish up the book I'm reading, and drawing a bunch of things that will hopefully be done and edited by tomorrow. :]









“We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.” 

 The Name of the Wind, Patrick Rothfuss

No comments:

Post a Comment