Week 7: Eyes




Some watercolor illustrations I had to do for my Mixed Media class! This class is actually quite fun. Our professor encouraged us to play with colors and that is exactly what I did.




I really hope I get better at using this medium because right now I'm pretty bad at it, hahahaha. 



This is a scheduled post because I am probably off somewhere listening to Kyle play :] If you see this please pray for him and wish him luck! I know he'll do awesome though ;]








First attempt! The photos above were my last attempt and they turned out to be the nicest, haha. 


Second attempt. Hello, eyes with no eyelashes. Haha. I intentionally left them out but now I am really wishing I drew them.



I don't believe in anything but myself
But then you opened up a door
You opened up a door
Now I start to believe in something else



- Soldier, Ingrid Michaelson

No comments:

Post a Comment