Month 3: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland




This book by Lewis Carroll has got to be one of my favorite reads! I try to read it once every year. It's always so entertaining and it never gets old. If you have time, you might want to try and read it yourself! :] It's a really fun and easy book to read!


It's embarrassing how I haven't really been posting the past few weeks but I have been crazy busy with school. I'm pretty sure you all know that by now since this is all I talk about, hahahaha. Pleased to say that while it's not getting any easier, at least little by little, it's getting done. 


Haven't had any recent shoots with Kyle and he still hasn't given me the shots from last month, haha. So expect some more extremely late outfit entries! Butttt, come Monday we'll be doing a photo shoot for my Fashion Conceptualization finals and I'm pretty excited for that! Will share the photos when school is over (and after I share my midterm project with you guys. I think that should definitely go first, haha)!! :]


I will get back to doing my research, creating my moodboard, and working on various presentations needed for the next two weeks. Actually, I think I'll take a little break and make some bracelets and notebooks. Haha. 


Have an awesome night, everyone!






'A cat may look at a king,' said Alice. 'I've read that in some book, but I don't remember where.'


- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment