Hello there, Ally!




I finally get to introduce you all to Ally tonight! She's one of my best friends and I really should've posted these photos a longggggggggg time ago. We wore this when we watched The Hunger Games with Kyle (who took these pictures before the movie. Thankooo :D), Niro and Yani! Yup, that long ago. We watched it on its first week of showing too. So it was really that long ago. Hahaha. 


Funny story about these outfits. Ally and I wore the tops we're using here at the same time (again) last month. April 20th to be exact. Okay, fine. That wasn't funny.. But it really did happen! Sadly, she lost her shirt that same day when she changed into her outfit for her first fashion show so I guess we won't get to wear them together for a third time. 





It feels nice to be sharing an outfit post with you guys! Feels like I haven't in a while, haha. Been so busy working on Bunny Snarl! I'm so happy that I'm actually getting orders and stuff. Crazy. Thank You, Lord, for the blessings!


Even though I'm still working on that now, the load isn't as bad as it was last week when I was preparing for Unload. I'll share my experience there with you guys soon. Was so busy trying to set everything up and sell my stuff that I kinda didn't take any photos except for some on my iPod. Thankfully, a few friends dropped by and got to take some so I'll have to steal those from them before I can really write about it here. My bad. 


I'm going to the beach this weekend but I'll have to bring some Bunny Snarl work with me there! Fun though! I hope sewing on the beach will be fun, haha. Hmmm. 


I actually have SO much more to share with you guys but this entry is already crazy long. I didn't realize how much I wrote, hahah. Plus I have like 15 photos to share with you so I guess I'll stop here for now. More tomorrow! :D















































I'm wearing:


Top and shoes from Forever 21
Jeans and hat from H&M
Polka dotted button down from Kyle







“"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best -- " and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called”

- Winnie the Pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment