Enter the Rabbit Hole




This is my 300th entry! Crazy! I know that isn't a lot for a blog that's been up for a year and a half but that's a lot for me! Thank you so so much to everyone who has read or visited this blog! Means a lot :]


Anyway, remember that entry I did for my finals? Well, this is part 2! I haven't worn these boots or this hat since shooting this.. Hmmm, I guess I should change that! Maybe I'll wear them on Friday. 

I actually have to go finish up some homework and start designing some cases so enjoy the rest of the photos!













Photos by Kyle



All in the golden afternoon
Full leisurely we glide;
For both our oars, with little skill,
By little arms are plied,
While little hands make vain pretense
Our wanderings to guide.

- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment