Norma Jeane




Remember this inspiration post I did waaaaay back? Well, Marilyn Monroe was included there because of this midterm project. Only got around to posting it now. Haha doesn't it seem like I always say that? Heeheehee. Anyway, if you keep reading you'll see the moodboard I made (which includes an awesome picture taken by Kyle!) and clearer photos of the designs I came up with!


I'm not really a Marilyn Monroe girl so this was challenging. I chose to focus on her carefree, natural self instead of her glamorous one. It seemed more fun to do and I actuallly did have fun designing these looks! Please let me know what you think! :D Oh, and I titled this mini collection Norma Jeane (which is why the title of this entry is also Norma Jeane, haha)
















"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."


- Marilyn Monroe

3 comments:

  1. I really love your SIMPLICITY ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks, dear! :] that made my day. or night since it's nearly 1am, haha! <3

      Delete